Your performance is directly linked to the way you think and you can take steps to almost immediately improve results by learning some simple techniques.
Here are some key areas where you can benefit:
- Build your confidence;
- Manage anxiety;
- Control arousal - be ready but not stressed;
- Stop negative self talk and turn it to positive affirmation;
- Improve motivation;
- Maintain focus throughout competition and training;
- Prepare thoroughly for competition;
- Improve your mental toughness;
- Quickly learn and rehearse new techniques;
- Recover from injury more rapidly;
Hypnosis can be used to enhance many sports psychological interventions by rapidly instilling ideas and behaviours into the subconscious mind.
Hypnosis is a safe and respected technique that is used extensively in medical practice. It is a misconception that an individual in a hypnotic trance is unable to control their behaviour or thoughts; when in a trance you are fully aware of your surroundings and can choose to move to a ‘normal’ state of consciousness at any point, should you be unhappy with anything. More information is available from General Hypnotherapy Register.
The unique capabilities of Fit for Purpose provide an environment to address both physical and mental issues to such an extent that you can hardly fail to feel better, less stressed and achieve more.